Monday, November 19, 2012

File Under: I Like

I'm pretty sure I have mentioned The Dainty Squid in past posts, but in case I have not allow me to introduce this great blog to y'all. Kaylah is a twenty-something, adorable writer. What first grabbed my attention to her cute blog was the fact she is self-proclaimed amature mycologist. Now, as an ecological biologist and an amature naturalist myself, this intrigued me. Well, I ended up loving all of her posts. (So much in fact, I even have been considering painting my rough nails of late!) I adore her style. And, she is a thrifter (need I say more?)

Now as much as I love her photographs of mushrooms and insects and other natural beauties and recommend her blog squarely on this alone, it is also great time to visit her blog for another reason: She is giving away a Jo Tote camera bag!

Visit this post to enter, but check out the rest of her blog as well!

No comments: