1. I've lost 9 lbs over the past 2.5 weeks. I have many more to go, but already my diet and cravings have changed.
2. I do want a glass of wine. Or a beer.
3. I was very productive at work today. I didn't let it get me down.
4. I watched a thrifted DVD tonight Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind (I so love that movie). I am a forced responsible version of the flighty girl.
5. The test Roma seeds I planted are up and happy. So are the broccoli and cauliflower.
6. Tomorrow night I have my first "meetup". I am learning some gardening techniques and about the fermentation process.
7. I am reading a great (once again, thrifted) book called Wild Shores. It was written in 1984, but it futuristic.
8. I miss my kids tonight.
9. I still need to get my taxes ready to calculate. Sigh.
10. I found a recipe for a ginger raisin biscotti. Oh, can't wait until I can eat flours again.
11. And I can't wait until I can plant flowers again!
12. I really need to focus on only a couple of things at a time. I think I would feel better.