Sunday, April 15, 2012

I am in Love

I mentioned we have added a new member to our family. Allow me to introduce you to Orca! He is a rescue Boston from Florida (about two years old). He is silly & sweet as honey. He came from puppy mill horror, but you wouldn't know it (perfectly housebroken and perfect temperament). He is such a good little boy and loves everyone he has met so far. My kids adore him and he has as much energy as they do. He will be coming to Louisville with me when I am not traveling.

3 comments:

Judy T said...

Oh, he is adorable!!
Judy

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

oh my gosh he is so cute!! what a lucky boy to have escaped a stupid puppy mill! and lucky you that he is house trained! i've heard that can be a nightmare with puppy mill dogs.

tansy said...

awwww, adorable! and much smaller than your previous pups! :)