Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thrifted!

 
Well, I know it's been awhile since I shared my thrifted goodies (or even blogged anything for that matter). As always, I state the excuse: work, work, work. Then, tired, tired, tired rounds out most days. Yet, I thrift on. I found the dusty barn shelf at a Indiana thrift store last weekend. I'm not sure where it will end up at this point.
 
 
My favorite thrift store near my home in KY closed this week. I think I am in the denial stage at the moment (see above: work 3X, tired 3X), but I am sure the rest of the mourning stages are right around the corner. Especially when the spring comes on full blast next month (please!) and beckons me outside. I went to the first day of 50% off everything, but most of it was gone. I bought a book about the Order Cetacea (whales & dolphins) that I had been eyeing for awhile. I didn't snap a picture. The above etched bowl is gorgeous and came from Bowling Green Habitat Restore. It will be a terrarium one of these days.
 
 
This is probably my favorite find from the last couple of weeks. I found it at the same thrift store as the barn shelf. It was 50% off day. It's beaded and very bohemian. I actually already have another with a slightly different style. I guess I'll need to find one more for a true collection. It'd only be fair, right?

What have you found this week?

No comments: