Friday, March 15, 2013

Cool Ideas for Spring Gardening

So, this week has been tough one. I've been on a special assignment for work and, unfortunately, it is a third shift deal. I am definitely a diurnal person and being up all night has really messed up my bio-rhythm and made me quite the tried pup. I've stayed in bed (either sleeping or just being lazy) most of the day. The "to-do" list has flown out the window.

I am also tired of winter. I am really yearning for spring and gardening and just being able to go outside without ice cold fingers and toes. I know it's coming...but I am impatient to say the least.

Here are some cool urban gardening ideas found floating around the Internet:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(I couldn't find the original source)


2 comments:

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

i love those marbles in the fence!

charlie b. said...

Awesome pathway! I SO want to learn how to do mosaic. One of these days!!