Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekly Thrift Feed: Thanksgiving

I am really trying hard to stay out of the thrift stores for reasons I talked about a few posts ago (need to pay off a few bills and also declutter a bit). Cold turkey, Thanksgiving or not, is never good for a thriftaholic, however, so I allowed myself a bit of $1 budget this past week for a record album featuring pop English bands of yore...
...A trio of Holt Howard tall boy glasses (I plan to list these on Etsy this week);
And a six pack of state glasses! Behind the three Great Lakes states are Georgia, Niagara Falls, and New Orleans. I now have at least ten of these babies. I want to display them in an old soda crate (I saw it out in blogger land, but have no idea where now).

I have a couple of other items to share later this week, but this is just a taste of my weekly finds. Want more? Check out Her Library Adventures for more weekly thrift/flea market feed!

3 comments:

Protector of Vintage said...

Ooh, those state glasses would be fun to collect!

Paulette said...

Love the Santa glasses,

Gina said...

Thank you, both, for your lovely comments! :)