Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dropping Balls

Well, I still need to do a Thrift Share Monday post. I dropped the ball on getting it done by Monday and, hopefully, I will be able to get it finished by Wednesday. I have one or two or five cool finds to share. Life is exciting (good and bad ways) and hectic at the moment. I also dropped the ball on dates and found out this weekend that my child's 1st communion is NEXT SUNDAY. I, for what ever reason, memorized MAY (not March) and now I am scrambling to send invitations to family and friends (we are having a fiesta afterwards at the in-laws home).

I have to travel again next week (Minnesota-never been there) and it was a rushed plan of action (dread the rush travel). This has meant I had to alter my regular schedule on top of the news I had erroneously heard the wrong dates for my son's event (as an aside, part of the issue is I am not Catholic and the tradition is somewhat confusing to me. Plus, I am away during the week right now. My husband was suppose to be spearheading this important cultural thing and never told me any dates at all except a May date. Sadly, we dropped another ball when we did not finish an art project son was suppose to have at his retreat on Saturday. He was the only one without the project and I felt really bad for him-stupid parents! We have remedied this with a planner strictly for his church events).

I am still working on getting us organized to sell and buy a Louisville area home. Hard. When I returned back to KY from No.IN on Monday I was utterly speechless because the trees had leafed out and were in full-flowered beauty. It is actually spring here!*

*Meanwhile, back home, they are calling for snow this week. :(

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on my doll bed post. I'm looking forward to exploring your blog too! I'm your newest follower!

Gina said...

Thanks!! :)