Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yea, I just posted, but...

Wigwam Village #2 in Cave City, KY


OMG! This is going on the Goal List! I have got to spend a weekend at this place. And, the best part, IT'S IN KENTUCKY and less than an hour from Louisville!


The Wigwam Village caught my eye on Eartha Kitsch's blogroll. I found Eartha's blog via Rae's great blog and Rae constantly sparks my interest in something (I think I am referring to that yummy looking pumpkin monkey bread at the moment!)


Not really Wigwams, but wonderful heated/cooled Teepees!

2 comments:

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

gurl, you KNOW i've stayed there.

http://raesock.blogspot.com/2010/06/anniversary-trip-day-seven.html

we went there during our anniversary road trip. it is pretty amazing.

Gina said...

LOL, I should have known!! ;)

I can't believe I haven't spotted it on one of my work trips across the state!