Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winner

(What is in that brown tissue paper?)

Currently, we do not have satellite. We had it for years and then, right after Xmas 2009, husband threw a Wii remote into our expensive flat screen TV and broke it. Repair was not an option. So, I refused to buy another TV and, thus, no longer needed satellite. We did eventually replace the TV (cheap model this time), but I have not restarted cable. We just don't need it.

However, when I travel for work I love the show American Pickers. I have only seen a couple of episodes, but love watching them "pick" over the junky buildings. I would love to do this sort of thing (and I am not even afraid of spiders!) However, picking for a living is just not option for me at this time in my life, so watching the show is the next best thing.

Guess what-I won the first season over at Urban Farm House! I am truly happy about this and can't wait to watch it, but...

(Gorgeous!)

The best part of the win? A large, gorgeous feather pillow made out of French-thrifted fabric! I love it! Yellow is my favorite color and the gently stripping is perfect. I have it in my seashore bedroom and it will match the cool whale print I am waiting to be delivered.

Thank you, Serena!

No comments: